22 December 2014

Sold out to Zimbabwe

My first purchase through Autowini
I am thankful for the information Autowini is giving through your emails and website. 
I first know of Autowini when I was searching for cars from used cars sites and I emails all of them. Only Autowini replied me and sent me some cars on offer.I continued to receive updates from Mrs Han until I got a car of my choice from IM Motor Group. The manager there continued with the same cliental care that I got from Mrs Han. The manager gave me all that I wanted to know about the car and I was satisfied by the explanation. I travelled to Incheon because I was in Busan and I found the product as he told me and I had to pay cash there and then as seen on the receipt fearing that someone can come for it if I may wait for Monday because I went there on Saturday.  I thank you Autowini for the good job continue with that spirit. I have recommended many friends to consider Autowini for reliable products.
Best Regards